Tuesday, July 5, 2016

1/3 of the Mission Completed! Email 7-3-16


I know it really is so weird - 1/3 done!!! I think I might be here for another 3 months or so.. But I will know in one week. Could even hit my year mark here in Wainui, but we will see.

Thank you for your prayers and fasting. I have felt them and seen miracles in my life and spirit that are only because of my family. So thank you (:

Thanks for the advice about the priesthood too.. I was actually thinking about that a lot recently. About how I have some great priesthood holders around me on the mission and it would be awesome to get blessings often from them (: So I will start asking more and using mine as well.

Cool photos!!(: you're getting really good mom, honest. Nanna marylin is making me and my companion some chicken and stuffing for a big feed tonight since it's the 4th (: So yay! I'll try to get more pictures this week! I was sick from like wednesday or thursday to like yesterday.. Not crazy bad but there were a couple nights of sour stomach and throwing up. I'm pretty much better now.. I hope (: hahaha.

Haynze will be getting the priesthood this week and also a kid who hasn't come to church pretty much since he was baptized has become really fond of me and has started coming! He found a suit and his mom bought him a shirt and tie and he has been for about a month straight and he will be getting his priesthood this week too! He is nearly 16. His name is Daniel Oti. And i'm hoping to see him on a mission. Lots of good things have come into light!

Daniel is the one with his arm around Bryson.


The olsens who coach the wainui basketball team have asked me to help coach so I've been doing that for about 2 months and it has been awesome!!! something I didn't know was they were inactive and wouldn't let anyone from the ward visit them or they wouldn't talk to anyone really for years!!!! But now we go over whenever we want and they LOVE having us over and they always invite us to things! Even their 5 year old sons birthday party and they have been coming to church pretty much every week!! They aren't taking the sacrament I don't think.. I'm not sure why but I hope they are finding blessings in their life (:

Another lady, Amelia Brown hasn't come to church for 12 years and is now coming every week, she sang at one of our firesides and she is taking the Gospel Principles class now, she has commited to coming every week and wants her daughter to take the lessons now to be baptized.

A lot of these things haven't been really anything we knew or been our focus! We have just been connecting with anyone. Not for the purpose of getting them to church or anything but just becoming friends and now look at the miracles (: we didn't even know that these people were so difficult to get back to church or even in their homes! pretty cool (:



2 comments:

  1. So proud of you Bryson! I'm glad you are feeling better. Lots of miracles happening for you because you are being a caring, genuine friend to the people. Keep up the good work. I love you and wish you continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you Bryson! I'm glad you are feeling better. Lots of miracles happening for you because you are being a caring, genuine friend to the people. Keep up the good work. I love you and wish you continued success.

    ReplyDelete