Thursday, July 14, 2016

Group Email 7/10/16

for those who don't know about our fun news...
Bryson's new companion Elder Hassell is a friend that he grew up with.  His family moved away when the boys were about 13 or 14.  When they were called to the same mission, we didn't know if they would serve as companions (and frankly, we doubted they would) - but after 8 months of hard areas and companions, he has been blessed to be reunited with this childhood friend!  We know that this is just the morale boost that our Elder needs at this time, and that they will be able to accomplish great things together in Wainuiomata.



Kia ora whanau and hoa!

this week was a good week!!! Mainly because me and Elder Hassell have been reunited to a companionship!!! I am so beyond excited for what the future holds in this area. Hopefully we get to teach and see many miracles (:



what happened this week was a lot of goodbyes to good old Elder Walsh. Who really has taught me a lot. I will miss him more than I expected but change is good!

it'll be a quick email though so i'm sorry.. we have dinner waiting to be picked up and basketball to go to!! But I love everyone and miss them heaps!!!



Oh. I also saw Durtchi again!!!!(:

--
Elder LaMunyon

No comments:

Post a Comment