Monday, August 1, 2016

7/31/16

I'm focused. Completely. I love this work. I'm just getting to scratch the surface of what my mission is about. We are working hard. This week we have set goals to stretch and push ourselves.

Something cool that happened this week.... We had zone training with president and me and Elder Hassell impressed him a lot!! like tons.. We were the companionship that came up with the most creative and new ways to work with leaders and members for everyone to try.. So that was awesome. They gave us a bag of lollies for it!!

I studied Alma like 22 through 30 I think.. The story of King Lamoni, Ammon, Aaron and Lamonis father and all the ways they taught the lamanites and the service they provided!!!! So amazing.. I love the mission stories.

We taught nearly all 5 lessons yesterday!!!! hahahaha. We taught 2 or 3 lessons during church and then some after church. Which is crazy. A goal for the mission is to teach all 5 lessons in 2 weeks. (that is how slow the mission is. That's a goal that really pushes us hard) but we are working on achieving it (:

Something new.. I am actually really into rugby now haha. We were at Uncle K's and they had us watch the last half of the super rugby semi final and Wellington won! So we will be playing the South African Sharks this week and might go with them!! That would be so cool!!!!


Love you mom. So much!!

--
Elder LaMunyon



A member "shouted" them this share meal from McD's.




Hiking adventures:




They really DO work:



No comments:

Post a Comment