Tuesday, November 17, 2015

2nd Week Email Dated November 15

Bryson had mentioned he thought they would be going to the temple, so I asked him about it in my email to him.  Two weeks have flown by, and I'm really missing him like crazy.  It has sunk in a little bit how long 2 years really is, and that he's REALLY gone...  But I'm so glad to hear how well he is doing, and that he is so excited to be entering the field!



The temple was great! i'm glad life is good at home! you'll get a couple letters from me soon and i'll email you when i get into the field. I only have a short time here to email and tell you that i am leaving in the morning for the field! i'll be anywhere in new zealand before lunch tomorrow! crazy stuff. I love you so much. I know that these are the last days and thats why it is so important for me to share this message and share the gospel. I love you. Email you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment