Wednesday, November 4, 2015

ggrroouupp mmeessssaaggee. ii hhaavvee ttoo ggoo ttyyppee iinn wwoorrdd bbeeccaauussee tthhiiss iinntteerrnneett ddoouubblleess eevveerryy lleetttteer

Kia Ora everybody.

I arrived in Aukland 4  hours ago and it was a super long flight. I was able to talk to someone in san fransisco about the church and what I was doing with all these 20 other kids in suits and ties. That was cool. Other than that not much has happened! We drove to the MTC in a huge van and I was able to get a glimpse of what it’s like out in the city! It’s super green and it’s weird how everyone drives on the other side of the road. Birds everywhere and the rolling hills are beautiful. I’m so excited for what is in store. This gospel is perfect and I cant wait to get out and share it with everyone. We are about to go play some rugby once I unpack so I’ll email you guys next week with more details and stories. Because I have literally been sitting in a chair for 4 hours just admiring the view from the MTC. Until next time! goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment