Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 3 Email - Dated 11/23/15

Kia Ora!

Aye everyone!
I have made it to my first area of the mission. It's the most southern mission, as well as most difficult. It's world famous for brown trout fishing and thats about it haha. Gore is the name of the town. Our branch has 4 elders, and a senior couple. The amount of active members is 5 to 6. Pretty exciting. Looks like me and Elder Toleafoa (my comp) have some work to do! It's summer here, and on a hot day it's about 50 degrees. It's windy and very chilly. 

I'm hoping to figure out how to send you guys more pictures but for now it's only a few. After having a service project in Balclutha we went to Nugget Point and explored.. you guys can look it up but i'll send pictures soon. It is beautiful here. I love being a missionary! i'm out of time but i'll talk to each of you soon! please email me(:





No comments:

Post a Comment