Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Email dated November 8

My schedule is crazy. We literally sit in classrooms for 9 hours a day. 9 HOURS. But i'm so grateful we are focusing on the gospel of Jesus Christ and other people. We dedicate all of our energy and time to Heavenly Father and his will.
 
My favorite thing so far is the NZ chocolate and probably the MTC president. He is from England and is one of the most compassionate and strong men I have ever met. He loves this gospel and loves the missioinaries here. It's hard being white.. haha, my entire district are polys and islanders. I swear the tongan language is 100% made of jokes because as soon as anyone says anything in tongan, they bust up.
 
Least favorite is how tired I get. But I know that it is good because i'm putting my energy in great things.
 
Rugby is scary and I don't like it. I kill everyone in basketball and in football though, so I have been accepted by the brown people.
 
I'm very happy. Studying is hard and teaching our "investigators" (teachers in role play). I find it hard so far putting things together out of the scriptures and from my heart.
 
Love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment