Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 4 - Group Email

Kia ora everyone,
    This past week has been awesome!!! Sorry I've been super lazy about these group emails but I've been way busy!

So this past week me and Elder Toleafoa met Tai. He is an amputee and has been to jail a few times but a great guy. He, through all his afflictions, has endured many things. He has learned to follow and love God..
We met him because we went to visit a woman we had helped build a garden with! She is awesome. She has no teeth, and lived homeless and as a drunk for 20 or 30 years. She says she doesn't know how long haha. But we went and taught them of the Book of Mormon.

It was the first time that I've been able to sit down and pour out my testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. The spirit was soooo strong and now we have them bossing us around saying "you have to come back AT LEAST 2 times a week" and so I guess we have no other choice aye?


We also went to some water fall.. I don't know how to spell it so i'll try my best. - Waukipakaka falls or something like that 😅.



We also have Nerf war with a bunch of the kids from Gore. None are members but all are great kids, and hopefully we get to see them progress in interest for the gospel. Maybe if we baptize all 10 of them we will get a Mormon message hahaha. My fav kids are Nemo, Kayne, T.K., and Jaiah. I hope to teach them soon.



Also, yesterday was sunday. Our branch consisted of 3 people and I conducted the sacrament meeting. Pretty mean stuff.

Anyways.. Love you all!

Email me if you can! I need to hear from everyone!

-- 
Elder LaMunyon



No comments:

Post a Comment