Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 5 Group Email



So, it's been over a month since I left home. Crazy!

Not much has happened this week. A lot of traveling. We had a Zone Conference in Dunedin this last week with a General Authority, Elder Haleck. It was a long day. The night before, we had to travel to Dunedin and sleep in the Dunedin Elders flat.  No mats, no blankets, no pillows, no NOTHING. So I got a solid 4 hours of sleep. That didn't do me so well in the 6 hour conference. I about died. I kept nodding off and all the sudden, I wake up realizing I had a dream of falling or hitting a tree on my bike and I make a small, but weird noise as I wake up and then both elders next to me are quietly laughing. It got to the point where the meeting was dragging on so bad I just wanted to punch a wall and go to sleep. Some days out here on the mission are like that haha.

We also had to travel to Invercargill to pick up our car that had been ran into before I came in to the field. A car will be very nice because our area is huge and super spread out! We can finally go out and knock on those farmers doors way out in the middle of no where!


We also had some adventure time on Saturday on the way home from Balclutha. We went to this super big and dark tunnel that is famous for something about sheep being guided through it instead of going over his huge hill.. We also went to Matai Falls, and saw an amazing view of the coast! Fun views.



This week we plan on teaching Tai and Vivian the Plan of Salvation or the Plan of Love.. Me and Elder Toleafoa made this thing to help people understand what the Plan of Salvation means to us and our Heavenly Father. The Plan of Salvation actually spells the word LOVE. See.. at the top of the L we start in Premortal or Pre earth life. Then Jesus and God came down and created the earth! which is the Bottom of the L. That leads to the O which represents the earth and all that has happened on it. Such as the Fall, and the Atonement, and also us living the gospel! the V represents the two sections of the spirit world. Spirit Prison & Paradise. that takes us to the E. The left side of the E represents Resurrection and Judgement and then the 3 lines coming off the E lead us to the 3 kingdoms!! cool!!!!


Anyways. Hope everyone is good. I love all of you and I can't wait to hear from more of you.


--
Elder LaMunyon




No comments:

Post a Comment